手机版
您的当前位置: 首页 > 生活英语 > 情景会话 > 商务英语会话基础Lesson2

商务英语会话基础Lesson2

来源:情景会话 时间:2017-12-02 点击:

PART B

DEREK JONES: Yes.
德里克.琼斯:你好。
CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?
CALLER:请皮特听电话?
DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?
德里克.琼斯:皮特·希尔?
CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.
CALLER: No。皮特·富山。
DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.
德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特·富山这个人。
CALLER: Is that extension 367?
CALLER:这是367分机吗?
DEREK JONES: No, you"re got the wrong number. This is 412.
德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机 412。
CALLER: I"m sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?
CALLER: 对不起。您能把我转回总机?
DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.
德里克.琼斯:可以,稍等。
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好, 我是爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通话。
SMITH"S SECRETARY: I"m afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。
EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?
爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?
SMITH"S SECRETARY: I don"t think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.
史密斯的秘书:没有。史密斯先生现在很忙。
EDWARD GREEN: I"ll right again tomorrow.
爱德华.格林:那我明天再打。
SMITH"S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn"t in the office tomorrow.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生明天也不在办公室。
CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 克莱夫.哈里斯。
KATE MCKENNA: Clive, it"s Kate.
凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,是我, 凯特。
CLIVE HARRIS: Hello Kate.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 你好, 凯特。
KATE MCKENNA: Are you busy?
凯特.麦凯纳:忙吗?
CLIVE HARRIS: No, why?
克莱夫.哈里斯:不忙,什么事?
KATE MCKENNA I"ve got the sales report and I have all the figures ready for the presentation to Mr. Sakai. Do you want to see them?
凯特.麦凯纳:我拿到了销售报告以及给酒井先生演示的所有数据。你要不要看一下?
GERALDINE: Good morning, Bibury Systems. How can I help you?
杰拉尔丁:早上好, Bibury系统公司。可以为您效劳吗?
MR.SAKAI: Hello. My name is Sakai. I would like to speak to Mr. Harris, please.
酒井先生:你好。我是酒井。请哈里斯先生听电话。
GERALDINE: Please hold the line, Mr. Sakai. I"ll put your through.
杰拉尔丁:请稍等, 酒井先生。我给您转过去。
CLIVE HARRIS: Hello.
克莱夫.哈里斯:你好。
GERALDINE: Mr. Sakai is on the line.
杰拉尔丁:酒井先生打电话给您。
CLIVE HARRIS: Put him through ...sorry Kate, I must go. I have a very important call. I"ll talk to you later.
克莱夫.哈里斯:转过来…… 抱歉, 凯特, 我必须挂了。我有一个很重要的电话。迟点儿再跟你通话。
Hello, Mr. Sakai.
你好, 酒井先生。
MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Harris, how are you?
酒井先生:你好, 哈里斯先生, 身体好吗?
CLIVE HARRIS: I"m very well, thank you. How are you?
克莱夫.哈里斯:很好, 谢谢。你呢?
MR. SAKAI: I"m fine. I"m calling about our meeting.
酒井先生:好。我打电话是有关我们会面的事宜。
CLIVE HARRIS: Yes?
克莱夫.哈里斯:有什么问题?
GERALDINE: Hello, Bibury Systems. How can I help you? Could I ask who"s calling please?
杰拉尔丁:你好,Bibury系统公司。可以为您效劳吗?请问您是?
I"m afraid her extension is busy at the moment, Mr. Clark. Will you hold, or can I take a message? Okay, that"s fine. I"ll ask her to call you back.
克拉克先生,她的分机现在占线。您是等会儿,还是留口信?好的。我会让她打回给您。
JENNY ROSS: Good night, Edward.
詹妮.罗斯:晚上好, 爱德华。
EDWARD GREEN: Good night. I am going to phone Mr. Smith"s number once again.
爱德华.格林:晚上好。我正要再打一次史密斯先生的号码。
JENNY ROSS: Good luck!
詹妮.罗斯:祝你好运!
EDWARD GREEN: It"s six o"clock ?Maybe Mr. Smith is still at work. Maybe his secretary isn"t there.
爱德华.格林:现在是6点钟,……或许史密斯先生还在工作。或许他的秘书不在。
JENNY ROSS: I don"t think
詹妮.罗斯:我不认为 ……
EDWARD GREEN: Just wait ?Ah Mr. Smith? My name is Edward Green.
爱德华.格林:等着看吧 …… 啊!史密斯先生? 我是爱德华.格林。
MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:什么事?
EDWARD GREEN: You don"t know we but I work in Don Bradley"s office at Bibury Systems.
爱德华.格林:您不认识我,我是Bibury系统公司堂.布拉德利手下的工作人员。
MR. SMITH: Yes?
史密斯先生:怎样?
EDWARD GREEN: I spoke to your secretary today.
爱德华.格林:今天我跟您的秘书通过电话
MR. SMITH: Yes?
史密斯先生:哦?
EDWARD GREEN: You publish your catalogue this month. And we have an exciting new product.
爱德华.格林:您本月要出版产品目录。我们新推出一款产品。
MR. SMITH: I have all the products I need.
史密斯先生:我有我所需要的所有产品。
EDWARD GREEN: I would like you to have a word with Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:我希望您可以和 “大老板”说上一、两句。
MR. SMITH: I"m sorry?
史密斯先生:什么?
EDWARD GREEN: I"ll put our new product on the line now.
爱德华.格林:我现在就把我们的新产品跟您连线。
BIG BOSS: Hello, Mr. Smith. My name is Big Boss. I am eighteen inches high! I am voice-activated and I want to be in your catalogue.
“大老板”: 你好, 史密斯先生。我是"大老板"。我有18英寸高!我是声音启动型的,我想出现在您的产品目录上。

上一篇:第一页
下一篇:商务英语会话基础Lesson2

扩展阅读文章

神马英语网—在线英语学习_免费英语学习 https://www.smyyk.com

Copyright © 2002-2018 . 神马英语网—在线英语学习_免费英语学习 版权所有 京ICP备10015900号

Top