手机版
您的当前位置: 首页 > VOA > 双语新闻 > 如何说明离职原因(双语)

如何说明离职原因(双语)

来源:双语新闻 时间:2018-11-18 点击:

1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.

本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。

2. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.

本人去职原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。

3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.

我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职。

4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.

本人离职的理由是这样:本人深知无升迁的机会。

5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter"s office.

本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。

6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.

由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。   更多信息请访问:http://www.24en.com/

7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.

由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前去职。  

8. I left the position with the desire of improving my position.

我为了找更高之职位,而请求去职。

9. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

由于所服务的公司解散,只好去职。

10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.

毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。

11. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.

很不幸地,本人不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。

神马英语网—在线英语学习_免费英语学习 https://www.smyyk.com

Copyright © 2002-2018 . 神马英语网—在线英语学习_免费英语学习 版权所有 京ICP备10015900号

Top